Click on our ad below each article to check out our 亚洲真人娱乐视讯home loans!
Lobby Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-4:00pm, Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm, Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm
Drive-Up Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:30am-4:30pm, Friday: 8:30am-6:00pm, Saturday: 8:30am-1:00pm
Mission Statement: The First National Bank in Staunton is committed to providing quality financial services, which are responsive to our customers needs. A professional and friendly staff will ensure we offer quality customer service. Maintaining a strong capital position is imperative to achieving these goals and ensuring the bank’s future growth and success.
History of First National Bank:
- 1934 – First National Bank chartered through a consolidation with Staunton National Bank
- 1970 – The bank was relocated to its present address of 115 S. Elm St. Staunton, Illinois.
- 1984 – Livingston branch established.
- 1988 – Worden branch established
- 1991 – First Staunton Bancshares, Inc. is formed as a one-bank holding company.
- 1993 – Acquisition of the Benld Loan Association, renamed First National Bank of Benld.
- 1994 – Acquisition of Lemont Federal Savings and Loan in Bethalto, renamed First of Bethalto.
- 1994 – Expansion of the Staunton office and relocation of the drive-up facility.
- 1996 – Established a facility in Behme’s grocery store in Holiday Shores.
- 1999 – Established a facility in Troy.
- 2002 – Acquisition of Hamel and Maryville locations.
- 2004 – Relocation of Holiday Shores facility.
- 2005 – Acquisition of National Bank branches in Mt. Olive, Mt. Clare and Livingston.
- 2005 – Established Mt. Olive facility.
- 2005 – Expansion and remodel of Benld facility.
- 2007 – Relocated & built a new Maryville facility
- 2008 – Expanded Staunton Office
- 2009 – Built a new Troy facility